Unparalleled performance solutions and 18 years of industry experience. Advertise smarter, earn faster!

hello from Indonesia

amazone

Contributor
Joined
Sep 22, 2018
Messages
126
Hello everybody, just join this forum today. I am a beginner.

My name is Sutriano, I come from Indonesia.

I have 10 years experiences in Forex Trading. However, I am also looking for another opportunity. I'm already heard about affiliate marketing since 2017 but never get to know more information about it. I begin to learn about affiliate marketing since 2018, because of too many information around. I don't know where to begin, which vertical or traffic should I use.

Finally this early 2019, I found another Youtuber teaching how to implement campaign. That's where I begin to start my campaign. I applied 2 times in Maxbounty and got rejected, but I got approved in Peerfly, Adcombo, Mobidea, Mobvista, Kingfin and BinPartner.

I used to run facebook/IG ads for Peerfly offers, however my ad account keep getting disabled (so frustating). Hence, I move to other traffic sources.
Finally, after reading STM pdf, I decided to move to Push Notifications.

My current traffic source is : Propeller ads ( I am too late to know there is a promo code in here 😭, I can't get any deposit bonus)
My tracker is : Bemob
Landing pages : Purelander and Clickfunnel

I
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top