hello from Indonesia

RollerAds

amazone

Contributor
Hello everybody, just join this forum today. I am a beginner.

My name is Sutriano, I come from Indonesia.

I have 10 years experiences in Forex Trading. However, I am also looking for another opportunity. I'm already heard about affiliate marketing since 2017 but never get to know more information about it. I begin to learn about affiliate marketing since 2018, because of too many information around. I don't know where to begin, which vertical or traffic should I use.

Finally this early 2019, I found another Youtuber teaching how to implement campaign. That's where I begin to start my campaign. I applied 2 times in Maxbounty and got rejected, but I got approved in Peerfly, Adcombo, Mobidea, Mobvista, Kingfin and BinPartner.

I used to run facebook/IG ads for Peerfly offers, however my ad account keep getting disabled (so frustating). Hence, I move to other traffic sources.
Finally, after reading STM pdf, I decided to move to Push Notifications.

My current traffic source is : Propeller ads ( I am too late to know there is a promo code in here 😭, I can't get any deposit bonus)
My tracker is : Bemob
Landing pages : Purelander and Clickfunnel

I

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!