Hello from Germany

Heikooo

Hi there,

My name is Heiko and i am a 27 year old affiliate from Germany. I've been in this industry for about 7 years now and full time affiliate since 2018. I've been dabbling around literally everything but got interested in Media Buying since 2018. After a few breaks in-between i've been trying to get Media Buying working again from 2021 until now. So far that has been more or less unsuccessful.

I've gotten good campaigns in the very early beginning of Media Buying and recently when i tested out some Utilities Offers on Push. My main focus for Media Buying is currently Push, but i am not afraid and curious to explore other stuff like Native, Facebook as well.

I've also been involved in other communities. I've been a member on STM, as well as a member on BlackHatWorld, so theres that. Lets hope that together we can make some money and learn together.

best

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!