Hello from an affiliate network with the highest Hybrid, CPA, RevShare rates.

RollerAds

KeyAffiliates

Super Contributor
Partner
Hello AFFLIFT community!

Im representing aff network in gambling industry, we are from Denmark, small but lovely city Copenhagen. We are small team, only 3!

screenshot-2020-10-21-at-08-48-24-png.14643
But in total we have more than 30 years experience in marketing and in gambling niche. The idea behind KeyAffiliates is not to have every iGaming campaign online available, but only the very best performing ones. Because we dont want you to waste your traffic on offer that will bring so little profit. We have CPA from CA / NZ / FI / NO / DK / NL / LATM / JP / AFRICA. If you wanna know more about offers, features and etc, please visit our official post

I want to say thanks to very nice and polity staff here, I have been around many forums, but Luke is such nice guy! :D

Btw, I would love to discuss any topics about gambling, how to start, what to pick, what is the best operator.

We never stop looking for new brands, if you know any good brands! I would like to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!