Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil!

1win

Drinko

Contributor
Hello everybody, How are you ? I registered here last week, and I'm just now trying to find time to read this forum!

Sorry for the long story I'm going to tell, but it's literally the presentation that made me know cpa+cpi+cpc!!

I'm Drinko, and I'm from Brazil and I'm 30 years old !! I work with Monetization!

I started my life on the internet in 2015, when I was unemployed and saw the internet as a means of income, where I studied several methods and many of them went wrong, I was very immature too, and there were black hat paths that do not exist today more ! (Stayed sleepless nights)

I started with Cpa, but I had no traffic and no money to promote offers, because I simply had no money to test! and the little I received from physical work (supermarket assistant (2014/2015), it was barely enough to eat and have a barbecue) so I spent a long time testing organic things.

Until I met AdSense that paid per cpc and started providing website creation services to clients at the time and until today!

Nowadays I'm known in my country, and I've even participated in

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!