Got Skills in Push Traffic? Partnership Opportunity

1win

estebangira

Contributor
Partner
Hello There! :) My name is Esteban Giraldo, I am the Director of iLatinmedia (https://ilatinmedia.com). We are a small company dedicated to affiliate marketing since 8 years ago, our team is mainly based in Argentina and Colombia.

I am writing this post to see if i can find some good media buyers to have a partnership with us. Let me explain you briefly 🤨

Until 2 months ago i had a solid Push team. It was a 2 members team at the beginning, we were running a lot of push traffic since 2019 with a solid and consistent results. But since August of last year the numbers started to decrease and I realized was for 2 reasons:

• We were very focused in a couple of geos and Verticals
  • And the offers we were running started to decrease a lot the caps we use to have

To solve that we create an action plan to start testing more geos and verticals, but the problem was that 1 of my Key players left the company for personal and health issues , so he just can't physically continue, and my other key player started to work part

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!