[Giveaway] 10 Copies of 250+ Landing Pages

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Our friends at AdPlexity have said I can give away 10 copies of their landing page page of 250+ landing pages!

You can read more about it on @AdPlexity's thread here:

ENTER TO WIN 250+ FREE LANDING PAGES

Entering to win is easy. Simply reply to this thread with the hosting provider that you use to host your landing pages for your affiliate marketing campaigns.

I will randomly select the 10 winners this Friday (August 9th). They'll be announced here and then sent the link to download the landing page pack for free ๐Ÿš€

Geozo
I'll go first (I'm not a part of the giveaway though ;)). I use DigitalOcean or Vultr to host all my landing pages.

Amazon S3 buckets (I already have these. So exclude me from the giveaway though)

I have been using Hostgator, but I am now less clueless and will use S3 buckets. I was only using S3 for product delivery in the past but will use it more effectively for landers now. I already have the landers thanks, so you can exclude me from the giveaway.

Well, I am happy to see everyone bought the landing page packs :D

I wanna see what these pages look like ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I use S3 for static pages and Azure/AWS for everything else.

i am using beyondhosting to host my landers. hope will get the pack of these landers. :)

I have already got the pack but I use Vultr's NVMe plans. They totally destroy Linode, DO and AWS in performance.
NVMe is going to be the new trend in a few years for sure.

I use free AWS buckets for simple static pages & Vultr for dynamic pages where I want to run php, etc.

My regular hosting is with InMotionHosting, but for the performance necessary in paid traffic I use Vultr. (I've already got Adplexity's landers, BTW, so no need to put my name in the hat).