• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!

Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content or take a look through our Public threads.

[Giveaway] 10 Copies of 250+ Landing Pages

Journey66

Amazon S3, but I've immediately run into the problem that Voluum's anti-spy script is PHP based (it looks to me).

I have already got the pack but I use Vultr's NVMe plans. They totally destroy Linode, DO and AWS in performance.
NVMe is going to be the new trend in a few years for sure.
This sounds pretty interesting to me too. But I could find zero info on it.

@servandosilva Is this what you're talking about? :

thurs-8aug19-3-png.5211

And I already picked up the pack so don't add me to the hat.
==========

Okay, NVM >> Node Version Manager. Article here:

Last edited:

Compound

I setup a high frequency server on Vultr for a blog today and it's FAST. Love it.
After seeing Servando's post earlier this week, I've been testing high frequency vs. a cloud instance.

I'm testing two identical pages against each other on each server. In case 1, the results have been identical. 2.38% vs. 2.37% conversion rates.
In case 2, the cloud instance actually performed better (2.25% vs. 1.54%).

I'm using http://adcalc.net/split-test/ to measure significance.

Do you guys have tweaks that you make to the high frequency servers when configuring them?

Journey66

@Ack Thanks, I definitely missed that.

@Luke @Compound I signed up, but it looks a little over my head at this point. I'd definitely like to hear about anyone's experiences with setting up a server on Vultr. Are you using a LAMP stack?

I'm interested in switching to a PHP enabled hosting option asap. I'll be taking a look at some of the other options mentioned here.

servandosilva

Community Leader
After seeing Servando's post earlier this week, I've been testing high frequency vs. a cloud instance.

I'm testing two identical pages against each other on each server. In case 1, the results have been identical. 2.38% vs. 2.37% conversion rates.
In case 2, the cloud instance actually performed better (2.25% vs. 1.54%).

I'm using http://adcalc.net/split-test/ to measure significance.

Do you guys have tweaks that you make to the high frequency servers when configuring them?
There are a lot of things to compare including location, server setup, type of traffic, etc.

This definitely needs it's own thread :)

Luke

Admin
Staff member
I forgot to draw the winners. I will draw them in a few minutes and post them here :D

Luke

Admin
Staff member