[Giveaway] 10 Copies of 250+ Landing Pages

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
CrakRevenue
I use vultr for landing pages , didcated server for my websites,apps

Also already got the package (y)

Amazon S3, but I've immediately run into the problem that Voluum's anti-spy script is PHP based (it looks to me).

I have already got the pack but I use Vultr's NVMe plans. They totally destroy Linode, DO and AWS in performance.
NVMe is going to be the new trend in a few years for sure.

This sounds pretty interesting to me too. But I could find zero info on it.

@servandosilva Is this what you're talking about? :

And I already picked up the pack so don't add me to the hat.
==========

Okay, NVM >> Node Version Manager. Article here:

Last edited:
I setup a high frequency server on Vultr for a blog today and it's FAST. Love it.

I setup a high frequency server on Vultr for a blog today and it's FAST. Love it.
After seeing Servando's post earlier this week, I've been testing high frequency vs. a cloud instance.

I'm testing two identical pages against each other on each server. In case 1, the results have been identical. 2.38% vs. 2.37% conversion rates.
In case 2, the cloud instance actually performed better (2.25% vs. 1.54%).

I'm using http://adcalc.net/split-test/ to measure significance.

Do you guys have tweaks that you make to the high frequency servers when configuring them?

@Ack Thanks, I definitely missed that.

@Luke @Compound I signed up, but it looks a little over my head at this point. I'd definitely like to hear about anyone's experiences with setting up a server on Vultr. Are you using a LAMP stack?

I'm interested in switching to a PHP enabled hosting option asap. I'll be taking a look at some of the other options mentioned here.

After seeing Servando's post earlier this week, I've been testing high frequency vs. a cloud instance.

I'm testing two identical pages against each other on each server. In case 1, the results have been identical. 2.38% vs. 2.37% conversion rates.
In case 2, the cloud instance actually performed better (2.25% vs. 1.54%).

I'm using http://adcalc.net/split-test/ to measure significance.

Do you guys have tweaks that you make to the high frequency servers when configuring them?

There are a lot of things to compare including location, server setup, type of traffic, etc.

This definitely needs it's own thread :)

I forgot to draw the winners. I will draw them in a few minutes and post them here :D