Drive sports traffic during the 2026 World Cup and boost your CPA rate up to +20%. Join Riddick's Partners and draw for a MacBook Pro or Mac Mini

Follow Along Get ready to go with Adsterra Network🚩#ADSTERRAx2

BobZhang

Grandest Guru
RevShare
Joined
Mar 6, 2022
Messages
939
contest is great opportunities to learn and master new things, I won't miss it
:D
🎯 Traffic Source: Propellerads、adsterra、Galaksion、popads...
🔧 Tracking Tool: Voluum+Binom
✅ Affiliate Network: Adsterra Network
👍 Type of Offer: CPL、
💰 Offer Payout: $0.1~$1
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because: I have been promoting Adsterra Network offers for some time and gained some experience
🔍 I am unsure about: This is a new vertical for me. I don’t know how much time and testing budget I need to slowly become familiar with it and
 
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top