FPTraffic
Want to grow a MASSIVE social media audience that you can then monetize whenever you want? Start today with FPTraffic! 🚀

Follow Along From Hobby to Career: Making the Leap in Affiliate Marketing #PA24

RollerAds

sorrowz

Super Contributor
✅Affiliate Network: Monetizer, CPA Roll and others
💰 Extra Monetization: ProPush Push RS,Popunder script,Backbutton from ProPush
🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds
🔧 Tracking Tool: MaxConv
👍 Type of Offer: CPI,Lead Gen,Push collection
💰 Offer Payout: $0.0x - $2
✅ GEO: Tier 1-3
🏆 Target: Keep pushing for growth and scale

PART I: Introduction

Hello AffLifters,

First, I want to thank @Luke and @PropellerAds for organizing another great contest. Contests like these provide a huge opportunity for all affiliates, both new and experienced, to gain insights, inspiration, learn, and grow—and that’s exactly what AffLift is all about.

A little backstory about me: I’m Niko, and I joined AffLift on October 2, 2022, with a dream and $300 to my name in a foreign country. My first encounter with affiliate marketing came through AffLift. I wasn’t looking to make a quick buck, passive income, or any of that nonsense. I was looking to hone a skill and establish myself in the market. AffLift helped me achieve my goal slowly but surely, and I’m where I am today thanks to this forum.

From October 2022 to the end of 2023, I was primarily working in the mVAS vertical and nothing else. I had some occasional success

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!