MOBIPIUM
Ping us for caps in SD Zain!

From $20 to $3,000 weekly: HilltopAds Direct Link success story with Social Traffic

Dolphin

hilltopads

Contributor
VIP
Partner
dcsc-2.png

Today, social media is populated by individuals with diverse goals, including freelancers, office workers, and business professionals. Although the platform Twitter, now known as X, was originally designed for entertainment, it has evolved into a marketplace full of opportunities thanks to its large user base. In our case study today, we will delve into the aspects of monetizing social traffic and share the experiences of our long-term publisher working with the HilltopAds platform.

Key points:​

Name: Pranav
Top GEO: Worldwide
Ad formats: Direct Link of HilltopAds
Website category: Mainstream
Earnings: $3,000 weekly

A bit about the publisher:​

59a6bc34-73ea-f0c4-9ab5-166ca37182f3.jpg
Pranav, HilltopAds publisher

Hi everyone! My name is Pranav, and I started my first blog on X (Twitter) in 2019. Back then, I had no idea that this hobby could turn into a full-fledged business and generate significant income. Initially, I wrote for myself and my followers, but I soon realized what a powerful tool it was for driving traffic.

Since May 2021, I've been working with the HilltopAds ad network, and from that moment on, a new era began for me. Blogging on Twitter has become my main business. Today, I'll share with you what exactly I do and how I manage to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!