Guide First Impression of TacoLoco

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
A week ago, I decided it was time I finally try out one of the exclusive push traffic sources that I have heard a lot good things about, TacoLoco.

tacoloco-campaigns-png.20259

TacoLoco is the push network created by the people from LosPollos. One thing that I really like about TacoLoco (and what made me want to test it) was that all their traffic comes specifically from their own subscribers they've gotten from the offers/LPs at LosPollos (and I assume some of their own internal media buying).

Overall, their traffic volumes seem pretty good considering they aren't reselling push traffic (like what you see with PropellerAds "Partners").

traffic-volume-png.20260

For us, that means this traffic should convert a bit better and potentially be cheaper since it's not being resold multiple times. I've noticed a nice CTR on my campaigns and a pretty good conversion rate. Unfortunately, the payout on the offer is just a bit too low to get profitable, but there's definitely some potential here:

stats-png.20262

My CTR decreased after the first day because I removed the back button redirect. 90% CTR is nice, but the back button wasn't converting and I didn't want to potentially have

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!