FB/IG for Sweepstakes: Nope... Moving over to Push, Pop?

AdsEmpire

Vegdreamer

Lurker
So, I decided to start running Sweepstakes as my first Affiliate Marketing adventure. I learned how to make decent creatives and angles, how to build my own lander using AWS and how to set up my tracker (Voluum). It ran pretty well at the beginning, CTR getting better with every campaign I created on Facebook, conversions reaching almost a breaking even...until FB disabled my 1st ad account. Shortly after that, the 2nd followed, and the 3rd, 4th, advertising restriction, created a new profile and the 5th followed, then the 6th and finally the 7th followed a couple of hours ago.

The first couple of accounts were painful...but by the last one, I had to burst into a laugh and drink a glass of red wine, lol.

I tried many different approaches but it would seem FB doesn't have any love for Sweeps. So now I want to learn how to promote sweeps using other traffic sources, maybe via push notifications.

Any idea whether Push would be a good option for running sweepstakes? Which would be better, Zeropark, Advertizer, Propellerads?

Thank you in advance for your help and

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!