Easy Passive Income

Adsterra
kaminari
Another new account with insane numbers straight away - mainly via Italy subs

@Apollo I'm starting to think the subs are "free" as everyone is using Option 2 lately (as part of their normal affiliate campaigns and collecting on the side passively)

@Apollo I'm starting to think the subs are "free" as everyone is using Option 2 lately (as part of their normal affiliate campaigns and collecting on the side passively)
I think it’s the only way it can work (be extremely profitable), especially for Tier 1 subs.

Thought this was worth posting: $1-3 CPMs from 19.5k active USA subs

View attachment 7789
How long does this last and how do you get such a high CTR? The CTR can't last like that long and people will unsubscribe, that being said this is very impressive from only a few thousand subscribers.

I keep wondering if having the push frequency more like no more than 4-6 times a day would lead to less unsubscribes and people more ready to click as they're not being constantly bombarded by ads. However others have told me that sometimes these people are subscribed to more than one push list and those people may not being hesitating to blast them push notifications, in which case we just copy them or get less revenue. I just feel like over time won't push eventually go the way of banner ads as people get blinded to the constant ads?

How long does this last
It lasts for as long as you keep adding subs to replace those that unsubscribe. So unless you're using Option 2 to build up and maintain your subs, there will be an ongoing cost.

I was thinking if i add sub to my landing page it will decrease my CR.. I'll test it

@Monetizer

I'm not sure what may have changed since this is an old thread, but I am in the process of setting up a push collection campaign and I'm not seeing any settings that pertain to push frequency or anything else. I subscribed myself and I'm getting notifications for "aggressive" anti-virus offers when my intent is to target adult traffic.

EDIT: I am using Option 2 in order to collect subs from my own landers.

What am I missing? Thanks.

@Monetizer

I'm not sure what may have changed since this is an old thread, but I am in the process of setting up a push collection campaign and I'm not seeing any settings that pertain to push frequency or anything else. I subscribed myself and I'm getting notifications for "aggressive" anti-virus offers when my intent is to target adult traffic.

EDIT: I am using Option 2 in order to collect subs from my own landers.

What am I missing? Thanks.
For Step 2, I leave the options blank so I don't redirect away from my landing page and I recommend you do that too.

For Step 2, I leave the options blank so I don't redirect away from my landing page and I recommend you do that too.
I'm actually working on a funnel. The "allow" redirect goes to the next funnel step. I'm reasonably certain I'll be getting a great conversion rate for push collection. I'm using the same idea as a chat lander, but branding it as a notification-based chat service.

I'm learning JQuery and Bootstrap4 as I go, so its a bit slow. I have 2 of 4 funnel steps completed so far. Hopefully I'll be testing it within a week!

I'll just go with whatever @Monetizer wants to do for now, and maybe split test it against ProPush or something once I'm happy with the way everything is working.

I'm actually working on a funnel. The "allow" redirect goes to the next funnel step. I'm reasonably certain I'll be getting a great conversion rate for push collection. I'm using the same idea as a chat lander, but branding it as a notification-based chat service.

I'm learning JQuery and Bootstrap4 as I go, so its a bit slow. I have 2 of 4 funnel steps completed so far. Hopefully I'll be testing it within a week!

I'll just go with whatever @Monetizer wants to do for now, and maybe split test it against ProPush or something once I'm happy with the way everything is working.
I assume you're using my chat lander? :)

I assume you're using my chat lander? :)
I was inspired by your chat lander, but I've ended up coding something of my own. It's a funnel that goes Chat Lobby Lander > Member Bio > Simulated Chat > Compatibility Survey.

The chat lobby lists multiple "members" that the user can choose to initiate a chat with. Upon selecting a user, they are directed to that member's bio with a "chat now" button at the bottom... clicking it brings up a modal explaining that this is a notifications based chat service, and instructing them to click "allow" on the next screen.

From there I run the Monetizer push collection script. It redirects to the chat simulator where the user and the "member" exchange a couple of messages, at which point another modal pops up explaining that this is a free chat service and that they must download an app/game of their choice to continue the chat.

This leads to an OGAds content locker. That is the part I'm coding now.

Once I'm satisfied I have that working the way I want, there will be a final message in the chat simulator indicating that the member has invited the user to take the "sexual compatibility" survey. There will 3 or 4 survey questions geared towards warming the user up to a CrakRevenue offer. I haven't decided which one yet.

I'm hoping all this effort is worth it. 🤣 I've spent hours coding every day for the last couple of weeks. My chat simulator looks and feels like a real messaging app, animated typing indicators and all. Its a generic, scripted chat of course, but if a chat lander like yours works as well as it does, I have to believe this will work.

If nothing else, all this coding I've done has been instructive and I'll have many different approaches and twists I can test using my own code base.

I hope to be running actual traffic to it soon. There's still a couple of hurdles, like I have to store the state of the chat simulator in a session cookie so that when the OGAds content locker redirects back to it, the chat doesn't just start over. As of now, the spell can be broken just by refreshing the page. Can't have that. 😉

Anyway, thanks for listening to my TED Talk. 🤣

I was inspired by your chat lander, but I've ended up coding something of my own. It's a funnel that goes Chat Lobby Lander > Member Bio > Simulated Chat > Compatibility Survey.

The chat lobby lists multiple "members" that the user can choose to initiate a chat with. Upon selecting a user, they are directed to that member's bio with a "chat now" button at the bottom... clicking it brings up a modal explaining that this is a notifications based chat service, and instructing them to click "allow" on the next screen.

From there I run the Monetizer push collection script. It redirects to the chat simulator where the user and the "member" exchange a couple of messages, at which point another modal pops up explaining that this is a free chat service and that they must download an app/game of their choice to continue the chat.

This leads to an OGAds content locker. That is the part I'm coding now.

Once I'm satisfied I have that working the way I want, there will be a final message in the chat simulator indicating that the member has invited the user to take the "sexual compatibility" survey. There will 3 or 4 survey questions geared towards warming the user up to a CrakRevenue offer. I haven't decided which one yet.

I'm hoping all this effort is worth it. 🤣 I've spent hours coding every day for the last couple of weeks. My chat simulator looks and feels like a real messaging app, animated typing indicators and all. Its a generic, scripted chat of course, but if a chat lander like yours works as well as it does, I have to believe this will work.

If nothing else, all this coding I've done has been instructive and I'll have many different approaches and twists I can test using my own code base.

I hope to be running actual traffic to it soon. There's still a couple of hurdles, like I have to store the state of the chat simulator in a session cookie so that when the OGAds content locker redirects back to it, the chat doesn't just start over. As of now, the spell can be broken just by refreshing the page. Can't have that. 😉

Anyway, thanks for listening to my TED Talk. 🤣
This sound interesting.I wonder how the user will react once they download the game/app and comeback to see only famous Amahle actually does not exist?
Will you still get paid for that download? Is not there any KPI ?