Domain Flag a Big Headache

Utkrsh

Contributor
In last 7 days my 10 domains are flagged by google. Why i don't know the exact reason but i try to change everything i can to find issue, change landing pages using only push no backunder script or other redirection customizing code with chatgpt and many more. my fin survey landing page is also flagged which @dood provide in survey traffic arbitrage . Last landing page was magic button code customize by chatgpt with only propush push code without trafficback still got flagged after 24h.

Landing page -

screenshot-2024-04-23-at-11-20-37%E2%80%AFam-png.50942

VirusTotal -

screenshot-2024-04-23-at-11-28-07%E2%80%AFam-png.50943

I want to know what i can do to avoid this problem. feeling very low my propeller account is also suspended due to repeated domain flag. Also i recently shifted to cloudflare pages before that i hardly get any flag on my domain can this be a issue? should i go back to vps hosting for lp? Afflift is my last hope to find out solution - @dood, @Luke,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!