Guide Direct Linking PeerFly with MegaPush (no tracker required)

Edu-Money
Checked means you'll receive traffic from that feed.

If you remove the checkbox from only feed2, you'll receive traffic from ALL feeds EXCEPT feed2. I can confirm.

The problem you are referring to might just be a bug in their system.

Adsterra
Checked means you'll receive traffic from that feed.

If you remove the checkbox from only feed2, you'll receive traffic from ALL feeds EXCEPT feed2. I can confirm.

The problem you are referring to might just be a bug in their system.

Cheers.

This one's a bit confusing because when I check "Disable all", it checks all the feeds. So surely checked means disabled?
I am not sure @MegaPush may be able to confirm, but I know for sure when you uncheck them it removes them.

Luke is correct, however, if you're having troubles with that, send a message to our live chat. They must be able to help you.

Hi Luke,

In my Megapush campaign stats, I got the below results:

Does it mean that 1359 people click through thru to my offer but none converted? I followed your follow along and did not use a tracker .. however this is just a test.

I see in some of the Propeller follow along that there are impressions and clicks, but in Megapush, they just show the clicks.

Sorry for a newbie question.

cheers,

daniel

Hi Luke,

View attachment 2153

Does it mean that 1359 people click through thru to my offer but none converted? I followed your follow along and did not use a tracker .. however this is just a test.

I see in some of the Propeller follow along that there are impressions and clicks, but in Megapush, they just show the clicks.

cheers,

daniel

Is this a Peru GEO? Yesterday I had a chat with one of my affiliate managers and she told me they have good offer in Peru. If you want I can give you her contact :)

Hi Chevenkov,

Send her contact over! :) any help is appreciated in this business and thanks for helping out.

Appreciate man .. ๐Ÿ™

Cheers,

Daniel

Hi Luke,

View attachment 2153

cheers,

daniel
That is correct, but I would check your affiliate network to see if you had any conversions.

Hi Luke,

I checked the PeerFly Dashboard and there was no conversions. Is it possible if I contact the PeerFly AM and she can tell me if the Landing Page received the 1359 click through even though there were no conversions? Coz I just fired a conversion test and Megapush did not receive the test conversion too.

I set up my postback in Megapush as:

PeerFly Postback: https://megapu.sh/pb?cid=%subid2%&p=%commission%&f=%subid1%
Tracking Link: http://trkur5.com/367446/38390?s1={feedid}&s2={clickid}

Thanks,

Daniel

Just an update:

I tested a conversion test with a PeerFly offer in BeMob and it works. So my Propeller and Tonic setup is good to go. Yeah!

However I think my MegaPush postback (set in PeerFly as specific postback) is not correct.

Using Luke's follow-along: https://megapu.sh/pb?cid=%subid2%&p=%commission%&f=%subid1%
Using Sen's reply (deleted): https://megapu.sh/pb?cid={clickid}&p={payout}&f={feedid}&currency={cur}

Anyone can help identify which is the correct postback I need to set in PeerFly postback? Wonder what went wrong ..

thanks,

Daniel

Mine is correct if you pass the click ID into s2 like I did. Just because you aren't getting conversions does not mean it's not working. It just means you aren't getting conversions.

Noted Luke. Thanks. Coz I did a conversion test and I could get Bemob to work but it did not work for the Megapush postback.

But i will try again.

Thanks,

daniel

Noted Luke. Thanks. Coz I did a conversion test and I could get Bemob to work but it did not work for the Megapush postback.

But i will try again.

Thanks,

daniel
You don't need to test the postback. It'll work when you get a real conversion if you set it up like I have outlined.

Hi Jacky,

Yes! It's a confirmation that all the setup works. Am glad of all of Luke's tutorials and all the follow alongs from all the AffLift community and help and advice.

Really Glad that I joined.:)(y)

Cheers,

Daniel