Guide Direct Linking PeerFly with MegaPush (no tracker required)

CrakRevenue
Checked means you'll receive traffic from that feed.

If you remove the checkbox from only feed2, you'll receive traffic from ALL feeds EXCEPT feed2. I can confirm.

The problem you are referring to might just be a bug in their system.

AdsEmpire
Checked means you'll receive traffic from that feed.

If you remove the checkbox from only feed2, you'll receive traffic from ALL feeds EXCEPT feed2. I can confirm.

The problem you are referring to might just be a bug in their system.

Cheers.

This one's a bit confusing because when I check "Disable all", it checks all the feeds. So surely checked means disabled?
I am not sure @MegaPush may be able to confirm, but I know for sure when you uncheck them it removes them.

Luke is correct, however, if you're having troubles with that, send a message to our live chat. They must be able to help you.

Hi Luke,

In my Megapush campaign stats, I got the below results:

Does it mean that 1359 people click through thru to my offer but none converted? I followed your follow along and did not use a tracker .. however this is just a test.

I see in some of the Propeller follow along that there are impressions and clicks, but in Megapush, they just show the clicks.

Sorry for a newbie question.

cheers,

daniel

Hi Luke,

View attachment 2153

Does it mean that 1359 people click through thru to my offer but none converted? I followed your follow along and did not use a tracker .. however this is just a test.

I see in some of the Propeller follow along that there are impressions and clicks, but in Megapush, they just show the clicks.

cheers,

daniel

Is this a Peru GEO? Yesterday I had a chat with one of my affiliate managers and she told me they have good offer in Peru. If you want I can give you her contact :)

Hi Chevenkov,

Send her contact over! :) any help is appreciated in this business and thanks for helping out.

Appreciate man .. ๐Ÿ™

Cheers,

Daniel

Hi Luke,

View attachment 2153

cheers,

daniel
That is correct, but I would check your affiliate network to see if you had any conversions.

Hi Luke,

I checked the PeerFly Dashboard and there was no conversions. Is it possible if I contact the PeerFly AM and she can tell me if the Landing Page received the 1359 click through even though there were no conversions? Coz I just fired a conversion test and Megapush did not receive the test conversion too.

I set up my postback in Megapush as:

PeerFly Postback: https://megapu.sh/pb?cid=%subid2%&p=%commission%&f=%subid1%
Tracking Link: http://trkur5.com/367446/38390?s1={feedid}&s2={clickid}

Thanks,

Daniel

Just an update:

I tested a conversion test with a PeerFly offer in BeMob and it works. So my Propeller and Tonic setup is good to go. Yeah!

However I think my MegaPush postback (set in PeerFly as specific postback) is not correct.

Using Luke's follow-along: https://megapu.sh/pb?cid=%subid2%&p=%commission%&f=%subid1%
Using Sen's reply (deleted): https://megapu.sh/pb?cid={clickid}&p={payout}&f={feedid}&currency={cur}

Anyone can help identify which is the correct postback I need to set in PeerFly postback? Wonder what went wrong ..

thanks,

Daniel

Mine is correct if you pass the click ID into s2 like I did. Just because you aren't getting conversions does not mean it's not working. It just means you aren't getting conversions.

Noted Luke. Thanks. Coz I did a conversion test and I could get Bemob to work but it did not work for the Megapush postback.

But i will try again.

Thanks,

daniel

Noted Luke. Thanks. Coz I did a conversion test and I could get Bemob to work but it did not work for the Megapush postback.

But i will try again.

Thanks,

daniel
You don't need to test the postback. It'll work when you get a real conversion if you set it up like I have outlined.

Hi Jacky,

Yes! It's a confirmation that all the setup works. Am glad of all of Luke's tutorials and all the follow alongs from all the AffLift community and help and advice.

Really Glad that I joined.:)(y)

Cheers,

Daniel