Data Questions

1win

WealthyPlayboi

Grand Guru
Hello, I have questions about data and tracking. I'd like to get opinions, suggestions, and advice from other aff media buyers.
  • How do you save or store your data? It's my understanding that cloud trackers own your data, and when self-hosting all your data is stored on your server. I want to know how aff media buyers save and store their data. If at all?

• Does this mean when you switch servers you lose the data?

• When/if you do need to switch servers how do you save/keep/store the data you bought? My assumption was to export from the TS and tracker before switching.

• In your opinion what's the cut-off point when data is too old? 6-12 months? Is old data usable? 1-2 years? Is old data usable?

• What's the best way to save data that we buy so that it's usable for future use?

• What is the best way to transfer data from one tracker to another?

• What's the best way to transfer campaigns from one tracker to another?

• What do you do in situations where a campaign in the traffic source is split between trackers?

Thank you

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!