Creating own LPs - is it important in this game?

CrakRevenue

kostya3d

Contributor
Hey everyone! Thanks for checking this topic.

I am starting in CPA, my main profession is a designer. So I am trying always double-check myself tro keep away from the 'designer' type of thinking (hoping that design will sell).

Before this journey I took couple of months to learn some basic level on PHP, HTML/CSS and JS, just the minimum to make my own LPs and send orders via API.

I work with AdCombo network, they always have tons of premade landers and prelanders.

So the question is how should I consider this tool aka "creating own LP"?

This is how I understood I should think about it:
1. the main thing in a game is testing.
2. the fastest approach should be used, so at first stage - only premade landers or even direct link.
3. if an offer shows potential - only then I should think about creating my own landing.

By the way I'm using Push.

What do you think? Is it really important thing, or 99% is statistical testing and the amount of actions taken?
Sorry for such a basic topic, but I'd really love to hear any experienced opinion to be sure

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!