indoleads.com
Unlock Your Earning Potential! 7 years of expertise | 3,000+ CPA offers | 180+ GEOs | All popular niches. Join now and start your affiliate journey!

Confused beginner

zawaxi

Contributor
Hey There!
It's Been a 1month and some days since I purchased my first subscription on the forum, I'm satisfied, helpful Afflifter is always here to help and answer my questions...
SO GRATEFUL!
but I can't really find the answer to all of my questions, this is why If you decide to share some of your knowledge this thread will be a rock-solid answer to my questions, and to any beginner confused, that's if you want to answer the questions :), for sure I'll be grateful, thankful...
How Do Most of you choose their Offer to Test? , tried several direct-linking campaigns with different affiliate networks based on my AM recommendation but without success always - 90%.. what do I do wrong, Am I pausing the campaign too fast? it usually spends around 10$ - 15$ with less than 0.1$ revenue.
By the way, I'm using propeller ads POP, CPA, OR SCPM campaigns :), Am I just unlucky ? Or not yet unlocked the full potential of my luck with enough hard work, I test 1 to 3 campaigns daily
Any Recommendations? Do you Recommend testing different offers same geo in the same campaign 33% traffic share

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!