Follow Along Carrier Billing Offers - Trying to Make it Happen!

RollerAds

Affyou

Grand Guru
I've been trying carrier billing offers for quite some time now and I have really struggled to make profits (you can also read about my struggle with mobile content in my Adcash's FA). I've spent around $2k on-and-off in the last 1-2 years majorly with Monetizer and Traffic Company and all my campaigns have always resulted in -30% to -100% ROI. I believe, the main reason for failure would be:

1. Direct linking
2. Bad campaign research, blindly picking up offers that were at the top of the charts
3. Hopping from one offer to another and completely relying on CPA optimization to work the magic
4. Not sticking to one offer for long if it wasn't profitable instantly

I've been really motivated by @Desha's ZP follow along and @Luke's post about running Free Trial offers and it has given me a reason to try carrier billing offers again.

I'm making a follow along to keep myself motivated and also to see what I'm doing wrong, hopefully by getting help from the community.

CAMPAIGN PLAN

🎯 Traffic Source: @PropellerAds CPA Pops Direct Link and then others if required
🔧 Tracking Tool: Binom
✅ Affiliate Network: @Monetizer, @Mobidea, @MrGoose
👍 Type of Offer: Carrier Billing
💰 Offer Payout: Variable
⭐ Geos:

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!