Non-billable Trial Offers

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
A few months ago, I started focusing on non-billable trial carrier billing offers. I've been promoting carrier billing offers for a long time, but for some reason I never really paid attention to whether or not the offer has a free trial.

Here are some examples of what I am talking about:

1649940005585-png.25991

1649940015715-png.25992

1649940127356-png.25993

All of these include a free trial before the visitor is billed. Trials tend to convert better than straight sale offers for me historically and the trial also gives you an angle for promoting the offer.

I've promoted these successfully with both pop and push traffic. In fact, I'm currently promoting the Monica offer and I've made over $2,000 profit from it :D

You can find these offers on most affiliate networks that have carrier billing offers. I'm running them from:

- Mobidea
- Golden Goose
- Monetizer

I'm sure they're also on Traffic Company.

If you're looking for some new campaigns to test, I would try these non-billable trial offers. Let us know how

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!