• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Do you want to get more profit for your main offer and landing page? Earn $1000 and get a $350 bonus with ProPush!
    Learn More about ProPush

Guide Automatically Unsubscribe Bots from Email Lists ❌🤖

Grow your social media audience with FPTraffic

Nick

Grand Guru
Community Leader
There are only three things certain in life as a marketer: death, taxes, and bots. 🤖

Bots in 2020 are sophisticated.

Recently I was playing around again with coding some bots for legitimate purposes (ie. NOT committing ad fraud 😂) and come to find out it’s quite easy to code them so they’re essentially undetectable. Good for them, but not for anyone that purchases ads online…

Anyways I have had a few small email lists for quite a few years now. Initially, when I started doing email marketing I thought it’d be best to make it as simple as possible

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!