OfferGate CPA Network
500+ high rates offers in Software, E-commerce, Mobile Apps, iGaming, Online Games, and Finance across all GEOs.

An issue occurred with using Coins to recharge in PropellerAds.

Vortex

chaohanghai

Lurker
Hello everyone,

I encountered an issue while using Coins to recharge PropellerAds @PropellerAds . Here is a brief description of the incident:
  1. I completed the recharge on August 11 at 17:55, and my wallet was debited with USDT, but my PropellerAds account balance did not increase.
  2. I contacted PropellerAds support at that time to inquire about the issue. They replied that I needed to wait for the finance team to confirm after their working hours.
  3. On August 12, I followed up with support, and they stated that they had not received the funds. They requested transfer evidence, which I provided, and they replied that further verification was needed.
  4. On August 14, they informed me that the funds were received and refunded, but I have not received the refund.
Below are screenshots of my transaction block records:
1723645634601-png.54636

The transaction record shows that PropellerAds conducted a transfer about 18 minutes after receiving the funds, but the wallet address to which the money was transferred is not my wallet address.

1723645650467-png.54637

This is my first time using Coins for payment. I would like to know if others have encountered the same issue. How should I proceed

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!