• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

A Request on Changing Traffic Source

ingzazz

Super Contributor
Hello guys,

I am just back from a long holiday: lunar new year. Feel refreshed! :)

Since the last quarter, I have been working largely on survey and betting campaigns in Tier 2 and 3 GEOs. And I see good results of decent volumes as a token of daily progress. My affiliate manager told me later last week, when it comes to the performance of running these campaigns as follows.

unfortunately all traffic we are getting from you for the last 7 days - work with minus on our side
(performance of this traffic is really low)
we have to reduce the rates or you can stop current sources. and test another ones.

I am using Propellerads 100% for my affiliate work so far, but I don't get what it means above.(The manager showed me an encrypted code of the worst source.) The foremost thing I wonder is whether the kind of my current traffic source can affect the profit on an affiliate network's side. I have no idea of how I can take actions for this matter: cutting payouts or finding other sources.

It'd be grateful if you guys leave me advice on this.
cc: @Nick

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!