Follow Along 2020 Monetizer Push Subscribers List

AdsEmpire
Another quick update here. I had some free time yesterday and having a bit more this weekend so i can get going with the testing.
I´ve launched a new Push Subscribers camp last nite and its currently running. For this one im kinda using the POPS GUIDE but with monetizer push smart link and with 5X the budget, i wanted more but my cashflow is messed up this month cause 2019 taxes and all that crap :)

So campaign is running at $25/day budget on admaven and my only focus on this one is collecting subs. Im at 26k subs right now and the new push camp stats are this :

The bad thing is that the cost/revenue tracking for the competition are messed up because at one point i stopped focusing on getting subs and going direct to offers. But accurate tracking starts now again since im half way to my goal :)

NEW SUBS CAMPAIGN RESULTS :

Cost : $5.18
Revenue : $0.51
Total Subscribers
: 660
Profit : -$4.67

RollerAds
How is the Push Subscribers camp going? :)

I'm not sure I completely understand how these push campaigns work. Basically once you get subscribers you will continue taking a rev. share for each lead?

Last edited:
How is the Push Subscribers camp going? :)

I'm not sure I completely understand how these push campaigns work. Basically once you get subscribers you will continue taking a rev. share for each lead?
Correct.
Monetizer sells the traffic to advertisers in form of push ads or they simply monetize them themselves with the offers they have available and you get a part of it as long as the subscriber LTV lasts.

Reactions: Owm
Another quick update here. I had some free time yesterday and having a bit more this weekend so i can get going with the testing.
I´ve launched a new Push Subscribers camp last nite and its currently running. For this one im kinda using the POPS GUIDE but with monetizer push smart link and with 5X the budget, i wanted more but my cashflow is messed up this month cause 2019 taxes and all that crap :)

So campaign is running at $25/day budget on admaven and my only focus on this one is collecting subs. Im at 26k subs right now and the new push camp stats are this :

View attachment 8142

The bad thing is that the cost/revenue tracking for the competition are messed up because at one point i stopped focusing on getting subs and going direct to offers. But accurate tracking starts now again since im half way to my goal :)

NEW SUBS CAMPAIGN RESULTS :

Cost : $5.18
Revenue : $0.51
Total Subscribers
: 660
Profit : -$4.67
Curious how this is going now :)

It makes me happy to see the two of you partnered up on this. In fact, I think I have a good campaign to test this with :D
what is building up a subscriber list ?and How to build it? :oops:

This is a push subscribers list from monetizer. You promote offers from them and you can collect subs while doing it. If you search the forum there are plenty of posts/threads that talk about it.