Drive high-converting traffic for your iGaming campaigns from 35k+ publishers, 248 GEOs and unique Social Bar ad format!

$1000/month with Pop2Push

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I am going to create a thread soon to go more in-depth on this because I've kind of been all over the place (here on the forum) with it, but I generated over $1000 profit in the past 30 days with the Pop2Push strategy I've been playing around with.

1718205566946-png.52379

I believe all my costs have been updated properly now for that timespan so this is a fairly accurate picture of how things have gone. Of course, what you don't see clearly in that chart is the hurdles :)

For example, having trouble keeping my landing page domain from getting flagged:

But, finding a good solution for that (and it's still working well!):

and then seeing some success with Adcash:

and not being sure about Adsterra in the US yet...

but, seeing good results on Galaksion across CPA and CPM campaigns:

Anyway, I guess my reason for this thread is to show that $1k/month profit with pop traffic simply being sent to push subscriptions is definitely possible and I know a lot of you are looking for those opportunities.

The cash flow on this is very good (Monetizer + RollerAds +

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!