MOBIPIUM
New caps for NG MTN & Airtel available!

Follow Along Adcash + RollerAds = PROFIT?!?!?!

Facebook & Google Agency Accounts

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Alright, time for a new follow along!

My last follow along had quite a few bumps (thanks to Google ๐Ÿ‘Ž), but this setup is showing quite a bit of potential so I thought I would share it with the community. The only reason I am testing RollerAds is because of you guys so I should give back :)

Traffic Source: Adcash (pops)
Offer: RollerAds push collection + Monetizer smartlink
Tracker: Voluum + custom PHP script (more on that soon)
Landing Page: Monetizer push collection landing page

This setup is very simple. I am using the Monetizer push collection landing page to collect push subs for RollerAds and then redirect any traffic I get besides the push sub to Monetizer.

I am using Adcash pop traffic with a Target CPA of $0.11. I've had some great campaigns in the the past with Adcash and with the issues I've seen collecting push subs on other pop sources (that allow it), it seemed worth a try.

Here is a breakdown so far:

1715608189974-png.51430

You can ignore cost because I have not been manually updating it. It's pretty close though. The only revenue shown in from Monetizer smartlink and does not include push revenue (shown

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!