Drive high-converting traffic for your iGaming campaigns from 35k+ publishers, 248 GEOs and unique Social Bar ad format!

Follow Along 🔥 Partners.House Follow Along - let’s test push revenue for 10 different GEO-s!

Affiliate

dood

🚀
Staff Member
Community Leader
🔧 Tracker: BeMob
💰 Traffic Source: Various
✅ Affiliate Network: Partners.house / ProPush / RollerAds
👍 Offer Type: Push Subscriptions
⭐ Geos: 10+
🎯 Goal: See how Partners.House compares to other popular push monetization platforms!
AD_4nXePeiq0X0MnaCM07Q-srPuODDAW1FZHbHAdcDsHUSUmvryNTsRbzHh_tWvveBZp3JcWJ19cashrRoXk_7BoY3-Dsl3WMyHOXIH-injSRYiA3TOUQxG68XuGZE126Bt7FMS1_ZoPIsrsZ7p2DxGGeekBFT4?key=rgzGFOEifqamQfjsIF1UJg

So, this is my follow along for Partners.House Follow Along Contest - $5000 in Prizes.

First, let’s see what we need to do 🙂

Here are the steps for qualification:

✅ Sign up for Partners.House.

✅ Use the Partners.House landing page to collect push subscribers or add your landing page to collect push subs on!

✅ Create Follow Along thread.

✅ Reply to this thread with a link to your follow along thread.

✅ Post at least 4 updates in your thread about how your campaign is running (be as detailed as possible).

⚡ OK… let’s go!

I’ve noticed some members saying that adding a push code to your landing page is not a straightforward as with other push monetization platforms like ProPush and RollerAds so I’ve used this guide:

To add push code to my landing page. Everything seems to work fine! I got a first subscriber on my test landing page.

AD_4nXdlRVylHs2-jBl2Qz7ekA1XGuONnGKxt0-0YMl7eROZJbN-v8zA20glSmR3YP5z3AIOZFnyNiEAhjVKH1unaNHaowPKRb5PxxKoHHIaCWLt4l0Jz8OnCYDzNKaFIw-gtDSbujiqTP1hZClULNl3RR5JlvqT?key=rgzGFOEifqamQfjsIF1UJg

🚀 The goal for this follow along

My

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!