Whale-Green
Unlock high-converting offers & powerful promotion tools. Follow the whale to affiliate success!

Follow Along 📈 Tracking My Propush Journey—Wish Me Luck! 😅 #PA24

Vortex

L1Ght

Grand Guru
✅ Tracker: Binom
✅GEO: US more coming
✅Landing Page: Monetizer Lp

After following @Luke's journey in building his push list, I decided to give it a try as well and see how it goes. I will build a list for Propush and use Push2tracker to send the earnings to the tracker. I’m still uncertain about how to optimize the campaign since I don’t know which zone performs better than the other. Should I base it on the Cost per sub? I hope someone can guide me through this. I’ve already started the campaign and set up all the settings with Luke’s help. Now everything is working fine.
I was collecting a push list for CPARoll, but I was receiving a fixed payout, not Revshare, so I knew how to control the campaign and what to stop or keep. However, it's different with Propush.
5-png.56198

I set the campaign at $30 per day in the US to avoid overspending. There's still a lot of room for growth, as the campaign ends quickly, but I'll stick with this method until I determine if it's worth increasing the budget and understanding how much I’ll earn from

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!