Try the best quality traffic: WW GEO, 6 ad formats, free base of tested creos, & only personal approach — our goal is you to get the highest profit.

❤️ I'm Impressed with Maxconv Tracker!

BIG Conference

naveenkumars

Contributor
Hi Everyone! I have used Binom as my primary Tracker in my Whole Affiliate Marketing Journey, Working with Worldwide campaigns on Binom seems so difficult for me, Because of it's self hosted nature. So, tried other trackers also like Voluum and @BeMob . I am not big fan of Volumm and their Pricing. Recently their Performance also not upto the mark IMO as per @dood speed test. Check that post here!

Last couple of months I've used Bemob Tracker. No complaints here, except their pricing! Individual pricing for Every features including Campaigns, Landers and offers too. Imagine! buying a tracker to work with campaigns, but you are not able to create campaigns after limit as per their plan!

screenshot-89-png.52051

Buying each and every feature we need as an addon, i don't know what's happening nowadays o_O:cry:. Imaging buying a car and you are not able to drive that more than 1 hour per day, to do that we have to pay extra for each hour, for horn we have to pay extra, for indicators we have to pay extra. so stupid as it sounds :sneaky:

So, my Hunt to the tracker continued... After reading @dood's

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!