Get Zambulay cards starting at $2 and launch your ads faster. Account top-ups: 0%; card purchases: 1.5%.

Follow Along Zeydoo Survey Offers+Adsterra CPA Model

PeterYang

Grand Guru
RevShare
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
542
✅Traffic Source : Adsterra CPA

⭐ Tracking Tool: Voluum​

⬇️Affiliate Network: Zeydoo

✨Offer Type: Finance Survey New Feed


💥 GEO Test :Third country(They are more likely to be converted relative to developed countries)

PS: I've had some success with Adsterra in the past and their CPA pricing is very easy for newbies, combined with third countries which is the primary reason I initiated the test.

Let's follow along from the beginning


1618950562979-png.17829


1. It still has very high traffic and I set a speed test at $5 per hour, which is the first data it came back with.
2. It was tested for $50 and I set up two Paths.
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top