• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Zeydoo - Affiliate Network from PropellerAds?

AdsEmpire

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I am trying to figure out if I've been living under a rock or what because there's a giant banner on PropellerAds today for Zeydoo, which apparently is an affiliate network created by PropellerAds?

I had no idea this existed. At first, I assumed they just partner with an affiliate network, but then the login looked just like PropellerAds and then I realized it actually says it's "by PropellerAds" on the website lol

I did some Googling and there's not a lot of discussion about this yet. They claim they were at Affiliate Summit and I found them on an exhibitor list, but I don't remember seeing them:

Anyway, anyone working with Zeydoo yet?

Geozo
Yes i can confirm that. My propeller AM told me about this a few weeks back.

I did joined up but didn´t really test them :)

Yes, I have been working with them for several months (since they started infact, the website is new) They are very new and trying to bring something 'new' to the industry. I think that they have an enormous amount to learn, but also potentially a great amount to offer affiliates. Happy to do an experience write up on them in the future. Have had some extremely positive but also some extremely frustrating/not so good experiences with them.

There are too many types of network on the market, and they have not yet had enough offers to let time go.

I received an email from @PropellerAds a while ago about Zeydoo and joined the network, and I confirm what has been said not enough offers but I hope they will add more offers and I'm will be very happy to test the network especially if it is from propellerads (y)