• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along Zeropark Push + Monetizer + 2 LPs = The Return of Amahle

Adsterra
This study looks great. Thanks for sharing.

I was curious what happens when Googling Amahle and found out that your domain (the one with the demo lander) is ranking top 30 on the image results page. If Amahle ever becomes trend, you should add your tracking to the lander and move the actual lander somewhere else :) #freetraffic

View attachment 11555
haha, definitely need to let this domain expire and get a refresh one soon :)

Adsterra
Starting to see a winning offer today:

Going to let it spend a bit more and then hopefully be able to turn the campaign green this afternoon with winning combos :)

I paused the bad performing Source and then found 1 Target that also needed paused (over 1x the payout spent without a conversion):

View attachment 11512

hi Luke, i've noticed that you paused the target (the one before the last one - papa-man...) kind of far before its spend reached your offer's payout. was there anything specific why you turned that down?

hi Luke, i've noticed that you paused the target (the one before the last one - papa-man...) kind of far before its spend reached your offer's payout. was there anything specific why you turned that down?
That one was paused because I paused the Source. Once you pause a Source, all of its Targets are automatically paused.

Today's results are pretty bad:

I've paused the campaign until tomorrow or Monday when I will have a chance to look it all over. I believe I have a winning combination or at least one I would like to use to continue testing, but I don't have time to dig into it right now so I know better than to let it continue to run :)

Those are the results for my various tests since I started the campaign. -64.60% ROI right now it's pretty, but I have a lot of data now at my fingertips and hopefully I'll be able to find something tomorrow or Monday that we can test to continue this follow along ๐Ÿ‘

This morning, I've gone through all the top Sources and paused the ones that weren't going to be profitable. They're now all marked in my Voluum as well:

I also decided to take a look at OS version:

As is typically the case, it's not clear here what to do, but I am thinking I will remove Android >= 9.0:

To be honest, I am not sure if any of this is going to improve this campaign. It's likely I should be testing a new LP/creative at this point if I wanted to continue the campaign, but I'm going to spend a bit more to see if see any improvement and then will likely pause the campaign if not :)

This morning, I've gone through all the top Sources and paused the ones that weren't going to be profitable. They're now all marked in my Voluum as well:

View attachment 11598

I also decided to take a look at OS version:

View attachment 11600

As is typically the case, it's not clear here what to do, but I am thinking I will remove Android >= 9.0:

View attachment 11601

To be honest, I am not sure if any of this is going to improve this campaign. It's likely I should be testing a new LP/creative at this point if I wanted to continue the campaign, but I'm going to spend a bit more to see if see any improvement and then will likely pause the campaign if not :)

hi Luke. I noticed that you have subscribers column next to the conversions column. what is the difference between them?

Also went through and set some Target bids to try to get more traffic from the ones that are performing and less from the ones that aren't:

hi Luke. I noticed that you have subscribers column next to the conversions column. what is the difference between them?
I am tracking push subscribers I got from Monetizer as well. I have had about 500 push subscribers and made about $10 in revenue from them. It's not significant enough to really improve the campaign too much so I'm not factoring it in at the moment.

hi @Luke. no matter what current results are looking like, this is a great thread because it introduces to many useful technics ๐Ÿ˜„ (well at least for the beginners)

Could you please clarify some of the steps and metrics that seem unclear to me:

1) It seems like your offer's payout is $2.25 according to ZP's screenshots, correct?
How come 145 conversions in Voluum make the revenue of $13.50 (makes 0.09 per conversion).
What am I missing here?

2) You added v3 as another Campaign that tests various offers knowing the best performing sources. In the next post of yours the Amahle v4 has appeared. Where has the new version come from? What makes it different from the previous one, or the rest of the campaigns??

3) You said that you were targeting only the best performing sources with v3. Does it mean that when you created the third campaign in ZP you white-listed only the explored sources and it was not targeting anything rather than those?

4) The payouts against conversions are a bit confusing again: marked with the blue color - how these amounts of conversions and can make the revenue of $0.00? And the the same time (marked with the green color - the lower amount of conversations makes some revenue)
Also you decided to exclude targets solely looking at their ROI? I think you decided to exclude everything that was below -70%? How did you make up your mind for this number, why not choosing for example -80% as the minimum viable ROI?

Image 2020-05-26 at 1.16.26 AM.png

1) It seems like your offer's payout is $2.25 according to ZP's screenshots, correct?
How come 145 conversions in Voluum make the revenue of $13.50 (makes 0.09 per conversion).
What am I missing here?
Push notification subscribers were being included in the conversions. I am collecting push subscribers from Monetizer (you can see them in the Subscribers column). I am no longer including those in the conversions though.

2) You added v3 as another Campaign that tests various offers knowing the best performing sources. In the next post of yours the Amahle v4 has appeared. Where has the new version come from? What makes it different from the previous one, or the rest of the campaigns??
Amahle v4 is what I am using now and it's a duplicate of v2, but with a new offer:

Amahle v3 was to split test all the different offers I found on Monetizer that looked like they had potential to convert. It turned out that the one I am calling Chat_Bundle1 actually converted better than Love_Bundle (the original offer).

However, I may have made a mistake here. I probably should have split tested Love_Bundle and Chat_Bundle1 in Amahle v4 just to confirm which is actually going to perform better.

3) You said that you were targeting only the best performing sources with v3. Does it mean that when you created the third campaign in ZP you white-listed only the explored sources and it was not targeting anything rather than those?
No, I removed the bad performing Sources, but I am sticking with just blacklisting rather than whitelisting.

4) The payouts against conversions are a bit confusing again: marked with the blue color - how these amounts of conversions and can make the revenue of $0.00? And the the same time (marked with the green color - the lower amount of conversations makes some revenue)
Also you decided to exclude targets solely looking at their ROI? I think you decided to exclude everything that was below -70%? How did you make up your mind for this number, why not choosing for example -80% as the minimum viable ROI?
The conversion count is off because of the push subscribers as I explained. Focusing on ROI over conversions is important because revenue per conversion can change at anytime. I try to fluctuate my bids to get my campaign at least breakeven once I have a few days worth of data, which I'll show in my next update ๐Ÿ‘

Great questions. This campaign will likely not be profitable. It's not the winner I had hoped it would be. However, considering only a few of your campaigns you launch every week are going to be winners, that's to be expected. The goal is to learn from each campaign. One thing I learned here is that I needed to control my budget better and I should have come up with a better way to split test the offers :)

My stats for yesterday (Monday) look pretty good:

The campaign is technically green (by $0.07) although it sure doesn't feel like it haha.

The changes I made to the Sources/Targets/OS versions definitely helped. Here's a look at the Sources:

The ones I marked as winners with the money sign bag appear to be performing well. Most of my question marks are also doing well.

I went through and paused these sources:
  • aubergine-guinea
  • jacinthe-prairie
  • ibis-termite
  • or-weasel
I updated my marks in Voluum and you can find the new look here:

That is based off yesterday's data. Looks pretty good. But, here it is based off the traffic I've gotten so far today:

Haha, not so pretty. Hoping to see some improvement today :)

For an overall review of what has happened so far, here's the chart for the campaign on Zeropark so far:

Not the prettiest. We're closing the gap though :)

clear now! thanks.

just one more thing:

how come would it change at anytime?
I am using the Monetizer smartlink so my payout could change if my offer becomes unavailable or if it's decreased. Your payout on an offer does not typically change, but it can. You could also switch offers in and out testing new things. For that reason, I use EPV and ROI as my optimization metrics.

Alright, I couldn't help myself, we've got to see if Love_Bundle should have been the offer I was promoting this entire time so I'm doing a split test:

I went through and paused these sources:
  • aubergine-guinea
  • jacinthe-prairie
  • ibis-termite
  • or-weasel

I hope it is okay that I am invading your follow-along with questions ๐Ÿ˜… I am really willing to understand some logic behind most of the steps:

for example the blue one aubergine-guinea is obvious.

marked with the pink color jacinthe-prairie I suggest that you paused it because of the Low CTR or...?
the same as with orange. the one that you paused or-weasel has yet lower spend than the other marked with a question sign. did you pause or-weasel also because of low CTR?
if my suggestion is correct, you didn't believe that these two placements might have potential? what if with an increased ad spend that could show conversions?

and marked with the violet color ibis-termite the placements hasn't yet reached the offer's payout and also has a nice CTR? was there smth specific why you decided to pause it?

Image 2020-05-26 at 4.00.30 PM.png

thank you :)

marked with the pink color jacinthe-prairie I suggest that you paused it because of the Low CTR or...?
Yes, I decided to pause that one mainly due to the low CTR.

Good question on the other ones. Here's a breakdown of the past 7 days (total data) for the Sources. This way you have a look at the data in full:

Now that I'm looking at it, I see a few more I should probably pause, but I'll look at how they're trending.

Next time I do an optimization like I did this morning, I will record it and walk through it live so I can explain why I am doing what I am doing since it's hard to go back haha

Here's the daily breakdwon for or-weasel:

Really the 23rd appears to be its death.

ibis-termite actually looks good. You're probably right about that one. Not sure why I paused it. Turned that one back on.

I messed up and didn't top up my Zeropark account this morning so my campaign was paused most of the day. Turned it back on. Now is prime time for ZA anyway so hopefully we see some positive from it :D