Follow Along Zeropark Pops + PropellerAds Smart Link for Push + PeerClick

Geozo

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I've been hearing talk about the @PropellerAds Smart Link for Push and decided that since @Alex PeerClick wrote an awesome guide to setting up and tracking it on PeerClick, I will give it a shot.

I am going to use Zeropark pop traffic since I know a few sources/targets on there that are working well for extension and hope they will work well with this smart link.

Campaign Setup
  • Traffic Source: Zeropark (pops)
  • Tracking Tool: PeerClick
  • Offer: PropellerAds Smart Link for Push (Revshare) (more info here)
  • GEO: US
  • Device: Desktop
  • Browser: Chrome
  • Initial Budget: $50
The one difficulty I foresee is tracking cost in PeerClick since Zeropark doesn't pass it, but I'll just create a daily spreadsheet with a breakdown.

I decided to specifically test desktop/chrome to help make it so there are less variables to optimize. Plus, that seems to be a good user for push notifications. I'm focused on the US right now since I know Zeropark has a lot of US pop traffic and PropellerAds payout will be good for US.

I'll keep you guys updated on how the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!