• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Start working with Adtrafico, your trusted partner in Sweepstakes, Dating, Utilities, Smartlink, i- Gaming, Nutra, Installs and other verticals.
    Join Adtrafico

Guide How to track from PropellerAds to PropellerAds Smartlink with PeerClick Tracker

Galaksion Contest

Alex PeerClick

Contributor
Partner
Hey guys
We start this topic cause many affiliates ask our support managers how to work with Smartlinks.
Especially it happens when you work with Sources and Affiliate Networks as usual using tracking tools (i.e. PeerClick).
Some don't know how to configure out tracker with PropellerAds Smartlinks.

Actually it's not so hard as may it seems. To clarify problem I provide you with a guide how to do it in 3 basic steps!

Step 1. Adding PropellerAds as a Traffic Source in PeerClick
To add Propeller Ads to PeerClick open the Sources tab and click New. Choose Propeller Ads from the catalog and press Add. Propeller Ads postback URL and all the available macros will be automatically added to the Source. Don't forget to mark the checkbox Enable postbak

Step 2. Starting a Campaign in PeerClick
Now that we have our Traffic Source in place, it is time to set up a new campaign. In PeerClick, go to the Campaigns tab and click New. Submit all the relevant details, such as your desired Campaign Name, Landing Page and the offer(s) associated with

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!