• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

Follow Along Zeropark + Monetizer + Evadav Contest

MGID

Nick

๐Ÿง™๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ Wizard ๐Ÿ”ฎ
Staff Member
Community Leader
This follow along is my submission into this month's Evadav Contest. :)

I chose to sign up for Evadav as a publisher and collect some push subscribers on a rev share basis. I'm going to set up my campaign a bit different than might be expected; I'm first sending them to my own push collection landers which collects subscribers for Monetizer and then if they click allow, deny, or the back button they will be sent to 1 of 2 Evadav hosted landing pages. I've set the traffic back link to my Monetizer smartlink.

So the flow looks like this:

My push collection lander > Evadav Lander > Monetizer smartlink

I only picked 2 Evadav landing pages because I think they will fit good into this funnel. Normally I would test all of the pages available, but I'm essentially doing that with my own push collection landing pages anyways (with quite a few extra that Evadav doesn't have).

For my traffic source, I'm going to be using Zeropark pop traffic targeting just the Chrome browser on mobile.

For my tracker, I'm using my all-time favorite Binom ๐Ÿ’ช. This will allow me to see where people are clicking on my own hosted landing

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!