• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Follow Along ZeroPark + Bemob + Adult Dating

Adsterra

Mrtheone14

Super Contributor
Second follow along in August Contest

I know targeting options are limited on Pop and user intent is also not clear but still want to test how adult dating works on pop. As I think, it is more easy to convince user that they have multiple matches available online than convince them that they have won free iphone ;)

So I launched two campaigns one is for US and one in Finland. As both campaigns have same vertical so I am adding them in one thread

First campaign: US Adult dating

🎯 Traffic Source: Zeropark
🔧 Tracking Tool: Bemob
✅ Affiliate Network:
Maxbounty Crakrevenue, Byoffer
👍 Type of Offer:
Adult Dating
💰 Offer Payout:
Mixed

Strategies/setup:

1: 5 Landers
2: 3 Offers
3: Traffic Type: Pop
4: Targeting: Desktop

So I have launched this campaign to test similar kind of offers from different networks. Campaign has spent around $8 so will see for another couple of dollars

Stats
1566541833121-png.5503

Second campaign: Finland Adult dating

🎯 Traffic Source: Zeropark
🔧 Tracking Tool: Bemob
✅ Affiliate Network:
Imonetizeit, Los Pollos, Profit Social
👍 Type of Offer:
Adult Dating Smartlink
💰 Offer Payout:
Hopefully High

Strategies/setup:

1: 5 Landers
2: 3 Offers
3: Traffic Type:

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!