Mobidea
Unlock 9,000+ direct and exclusive offers, weekly payouts, and VIP support! Don’t miss out, supercharge your affiliate success today!

Why there are so many clicks from US while I am targetting BD ?

missu

Super Contributor
RevShare
Joined
Jan 1, 2023
Messages
497
Hello,

My traffic source is propellerAds popunder, When I set "Connection Type" to "3G/LTE" everything is fine, but When I left the "Connection Type" option as default, I found many clicks from US. So anyone can tell me why ? Is that means someone is visiting my LP via a VPN ?
As you can see in the pic, 103.161.71.157 is an IP from "Dhaka, Bangladesh", not the US, but binom clicklog recognized this ip as a US ip address.
Thank you!
111-png.35168
 
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top