MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get started today!

What is normal for an affiliate marketer's campaigns?

AffiliateNate

Contributor
As a relative beginner to affiliate marketing (6 weeks) I am trying to get a sense of what is "normal" for an affiliate marketer in the following regards. (I am not looking for concrete numbers, just ballpark figures.)

1. What is a typical number of campaigns that a successful affiliate marketer might run simultaneously? (i.e. is it single digits? 10s? 100s? 1000s? ...)
  2. If you had to guess, what % of those campaigns would include a landing page instead of direct linking?
  3. If simultaneously running many different campaigns, each with a different offer, and you add a landing page for many of these campaigns, do you buy a new domain name for each of the different campaigns? (Or might you instead, for example, buy just a single domain name and make offer-specific landing pages within it?)
  4. When you are trying to grow new campaigns, how many is typical to focus on at a time? (Is it just 1?)
Thanks

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!