I would recommend using ClickerVolt if you are wanting to use an iFrame to track with AdWords.
Yeah, it should still work just fine 👍I'm wanting to try some direct linking offers to physical products from Microsoft Ads.
Is iframing the best method for this? Is this still current?
I'm totally new to this, and this is what I'm planning to do. Let me know if I'm on the right path.
- Buy a domain name
- Setup domain to point to AWS bucket (I take it that https is the best approach?)
- Create LP for each offer as outlined above in thread
- Setup Prosper202 tracking (I know this is probably not necessary but it would be handy to start learning for future growth)
- Create ad campaigns in MS Ads as outlined in this tread by JackySan.
- Monitor and optimise campaigns
@Luke, you mention that you wouldn't use this iframe technique in wordpress.It's pretty simple. You just need to create a new file on your hosting for your domain (I do not recommend using WordPress for this) and copy/paste this code:
Yeah, I would likely make a folder in the public_html folder and then use that to keep my html files organized.