Whale-Green
Unlock high-converting offers & powerful promotion tools. Follow the whale to affiliate success!

Guide URL Scanner By Cloudflare Radar

RollerAds

Akahma

Secret Agent 🕵️‍♂️
Staff Member
Community Leader
One of the most useful research tools I usually use is URL Scanners, I usually use URLscan.io, and I found it very useful, and powerful Not only as a scanner but also as a free search tool for older scans with its huge database. you can check its Post here

Today I'm Going to Explore URLscanner by Cloudflare Radar,

its URLscanner is good but not too strong compared to URLscan.io, The Search feature is good too but in the Free plan it's too limited, So UrlScan is much more powerful in this option

1719742437909-png.52926

URLscanner: has many options to customize your Scan, and you will get different results with each, you can play with options to get past cloaking in certain cases exactly As I explained with URLScan.io here

Cloudflare radar is powerful enough to pass certain cloaked landing pages but as usual not all especially since it has no Geo specified option

options-png.52927

1- URL: you can add the URL of any campaign you want to check.

2- UserAgent: Many user agents can be used "Chrome Windows, Chrome macOS, Chrome Linux, Chrome Android, Chrome iOS, Safari macOS, Safari

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!