• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Guide 🛡️ Protect your landing pages from direct access (script for MaxConv tracker, works with CloudFlare Pages)

RollerAds

dood

🚀
Staff Member
Community Leader
Now that I’ve prepared scripts for BeMob and Skro trackers, it’s time to create a script for MaxConv tracker. I’ve decided to create one for MaxConv because:
So when you look at all this, seems that MaxConv offers everything you need to block ie. crawlers using your tracker (with Armors) and prevent direct access to your landing page.

Armor

You can read more about the Armor feature here:

https://maxconv.com/docs/advanced/armor/

It’s a feature very similar to this one:

So if you want to create a new Armor, go to Armor page like this:

_FIjbK_u71c6I20RYMDOrZAmI5ZpdbiIFl-wESVdSdVgRgHjgC5RqDsa-UCA21A6UiG-HBDI_EUXpelbZoeMFccpooi33WaRbDPHtgq-qw4XsnJgnv8cXMCgjOCW-wBL-mv1480eHOxVig6fb7-vvWU

Click on + Create button and add a new one:

RObHwHRddy1r8ej2g6QB6QlhsGJZXUxXojEbMQbEz7lx8VkeEaDOGgOLIx5D6UUrfD2qWoVFQktaud-X2mkh4E-_WP2Lqvfo3m7QiVQ34Tek4JJNcjzegINzVCQxm5HVJEjeEVFPXaFfhsrVut2lKbo

Enter a name, select OR under Logic and add some conditions. I’ve added 3 in my example.

Adding a new landing page

If you want to use a landing page with direct access protection, you’ll need to add a new landing page (or modify an existing one) like this:

cAs46OXGlLjJa8Y6a04l81y5iiC190flxCSkqtLNr1gVFB0Q9mMDvvl4D1rmN-mfqWgI5Phij97yPCxtszRBNK_vPuE2MZcsBkcigcyvjy2Uo7k6RbhIeUpbEwJUrkPOu9mmE8kGJUF0rkxwdHIq_oo

You need to append lp_key={lp_key}

Attachments

• index.zip
    68.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!