MOBIPIUM
Ping us for caps in SD Zain!

Update 1: Find a good offer, and you're already halfway to success.

Affiliate
My mentor who introduced me to this field once told me something that stuck: "Find a good offer, and you're already halfway to success."

But honestly, I don't have a ton of experience in hunting for offers. I usually just take what the AM recommends and test them one by one.

For this FA, I'm planning to start with Tier 2 or Tier 3 countries. Why? Well, the traffic costs are generally lower in these places.

I ended up choosing to kick things off with Arab countries. There are quite a few in Tier 2 and 3, and tweaking the LP is pretty straightforward, which makes it easier for me to adjust and test.

The downside? I'm not super familiar with the local culture and customs there. I might miss some important details.

After looking at the offers my AM suggested, I decided to start my tests with an offer from Iraq.

Here's my offer info:

๐ŸŽฏGeo: Iraq
โœ…Category: Video
๐Ÿ’ฐ Flow type: Two-Click
๐Ÿ› ๏ธFlow: 2click (3G & WiFi)
โš ๏ธRestrictions: no adult; no incetive; no iframes; no content locking

200.gif

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!