Mobidea
Unlock 9,000+ direct and exclusive offers, weekly payouts, and VIP support! Don’t miss out, supercharge your affiliate success today!

Track & Scale Challenge with Galaksion and Binom: $1,750 Cash + Traffic Credits & Tracker Prizes

I'm in. Just started my follow along here: [Track & Scale] Grok Bot - My AI Affiliate Marketing Assistant and I Take On Galaksion Pops with CIPIAI + Binom

I'm running WPS Office from Cipiai on Galaksion pops, with Binom set up on my own VPS. I'm trying something a bit different this time and using an AI assistant for the tracking and zone cleanup side, so we'll see if it actually helps or just gets in the way lol.

Thanks for putting this together, the free Binom license made it easy to get started. Good luck everyone.
 
I'm in. Just started my follow along here: [Track & Scale] Grok Bot - My AI Affiliate Marketing Assistant and I Take On Galaksion Pops with CIPIAI + Binom

I'm running WPS Office from Cipiai on Galaksion pops, with Binom set up on my own VPS. I'm trying something a bit different this time and using an AI assistant for the tracking and zone cleanup side, so we'll see if it actually helps or just gets in the way lol.

Thanks for putting this together, the free Binom license made it easy to get started. Good luck everyone.
Added! :)
 
 

How Winners Will Be Chosen​

This contest will be judged by two representatives from Galaksion and two from Binom, with scores averaged across all four judges:
  • Campaign Results: 35%. ROI, profit, and how your campaign improves over time. Week-to-week progress matters more than one big screenshot.
  • Follow Along Quality: 30%. Detail, consistency, readability, and how well you explain your decisions.
  • Binom Usage: 20%. How you use flows, split tests, rules, automation, and reports.
  • Community Engagement: 15%. Reactions, comments, and how you answer questions in your thread.
The sponsors will also highlight a follow along update each week and share a breakdown of the final results when the winners are announced.

Verification and Rules​

  • Galaksion and Binom will check entry details, qualifying spend, licenses, and campaign creation dates.
  • The top 5 contenders must complete final verification through a screen share or Binom data export, cross-checked against Galaksion's figures.
  • No bot traffic, inflated stats, borrowed case studies, reused old screenshots, or entries from multiple accounts. These will result in disqualification.
  • The jury's decision is final.
Love new rules :love:
 
Top