Expand performance marketing, reach new audiences, and grow your business

Top Pinterest Tips to Make +$50/Day

Facebook & Google Agency Accounts

Alexis9728

When I first started affiliate marketing, Pinterest seemed like such an odd place to be. I mean, how was I supposed to make it in a place that's dominated by homemade craft projects and recipes? However, I found out that it's so full of potential sources for traffic, and driving up affiliate sales. My journey started by creating a Pinterest business account and crafting the information within my profile to reflect my niche at that time: health and beauty. I created quality, captivating pins on SEO and social media strategies. I used Canva to create catchy, attention-receiving pins that directly connect back to my blog posts and affiliate products. The idea behind all of this was the maintenance of relevance and consistency in pinning. I created pins that would strongly relate to my target audience and offer real value.

One of my very first successful pins was on "Top Beauty Products for Ladies Under 30s" where I had put in an affiliate link to a product that would be recommended. Surprisingly, this pin took off very quickly; hundreds of re-pins came through quickly, bringing huge traffic back to my blog. Soon, the affiliate clicks began rolling in,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!