The best way to make money with affiliate marketing

wbachir

I've seen a lot of threads in this forum and unfortunately, most of the people here aren't making money and if they do it is short-term.

In my opinion, the best way to make money is by giving something of value away for $1 to get their e-mail first of all, and then after they paid with their credit card you will have a lot of upsells and on the backend, you sent them to the affiliate offers and in the e-mails.

Doing this will increase your average order value and you can spend more to acquire a customer.

Also, you are in control which is important.

I have seen it a lot that you promote an offer and then suddenly it is gone.

With this approach it doesn't matter, you can send them to relevant offers in the backend without starting all over again.

If you don't want to do that then you can do the LP > Offer approach, but If you do, I recommend that you choose higher payout offers because it is easier to get profitable.

As for the traffic sources I recommend, Native Ads, Facebook, Bing, Google, and even Adult traffic believe it or not.

If

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!