Get Zambulay cards starting at $2 and launch your ads faster. Account top-ups: 0%; card purchases: 1.5%.

Follow Along Testing SelfAdvertiser's Traffic on mVas ๐Ÿš€

sorrowz

Super Contributor
Joined
Oct 2, 2022
Messages
328
Hello, afflifters!
Like all afflift contests, this contest is an opportunity to try a new traffic source SelfAdvertiser.
You participate in the contest and even the participation prize can be enough to cover a big amount of your expenses on the new traffic source. Thank you @Luke !

Traffic Source: SelfAdvertiser
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Bemob
โœ… Affiliate Network: Mobidea+Golden Goose
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: mVas
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: from $0.1 to $1 depending on Geo
๐Ÿ† I believe this Try will be successful because:
I will try again campaigns that convert, into other traffic sources in pop and redirect traffic.

๐Ÿ” I am unsure about How the new traffic source will convert on mVas offers


As in all my previous follow alongs, I make the first post after I already took action, to keep the anticipation low and skip a lot of blah blah and stay on the essence!So here is the first 24 hours of my 3 new campaigns:
sacapture-png.37815


The first 2 as you can see are with optimizer ON. I like the concept and we will see how it will go. The 3rd campaign is straight RON without an optimizer so I will optimize it
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top