Guide Spy on others like professionals, part 5 "advanced SiteID research"

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Akahma

Secret Agent 🕵️‍♂️
Staff Member
Community Leader
if you didn't read any of "Spy on others like professional "parts you should take a look at them

Also check Popads WebsiteIDs research Post

All these posts will help you understand this thread ..as I consider it Advanced.. It's not present on any site, and it's exclusive to Afflift members

200.gif

Generally, the combined technique that i do it with other techniques mentioned above to research about siteIDs, either for getting more info on how this site work, and as I have mentioned to @deppstar in an early thread about blind networks, i really don't like to run blind, and its always challenging me to find a new way to get SiteIDs

P.S it's not for PPV only, its also for Push . or any traffic source, as long it's running and not limited to one traffic source, you can have a lot of variation with a little tweaking

1- Using UrlScan.io : "For Getting Specific IDs" I have mentioned urlscan too many times in my threads, but I

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!